Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scoot! Game (Free)

If you haven't had your students play "Scoot!" you are missing out! I found it online somewhere and my kids LOVE it! We play it for review all the time. It is great because it involves movement and we all know how great it is for kids to be up and moving!

What you do it you give each kid a blank Scoot! sheet. Each box has a number that corresponds to a question somewhere in the room. The kids go to the question with that number and answer the question. You should make it a timed event. Once the time is up say, "3.2.1. Scoot!" and the kids scoot to the next question.

The one I have attached is multiplication Scoot! but I do have others and will post those later.

Again, let me know if you cannot access it and I will add your email to my google docs.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great game! Will you please email it to me. Thank you!!

    cindysiebenburgen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great game! Will you please email it to me. Thank you!!

    cindysiebenburgen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete