Monday, September 27, 2010

A Little Rearrangement...

I moved the desks back into groups. We shall see what tomorrow holds in store for us. We may be back in a U-shape by the end of the day, but I'm willing to give it another go.

I added the green paper to the cabinets today. As the kids finish their current assignment they are hanging them on the green paper. I'm thinking it'll look pretty good and also incorporate their work into the room.

 I moved my computer to the back of the room so the kids can use it. I just couldn't figure out a way to have a computer work station and only have one computer. I am hoping that I'll be able to afford a laptop soon and then all of my computer issues will be solved.
 I've been posting work station assignments and descriptions on the chart paper on the right of the board. I've also been putting morning work on the board as well as other things for work station time.
My desk looks so cluttered without the computer... I need some organizational tools or something. I'll get there eventually.

I told my students today about our Donors Choose project being funded. They were thrilled!! They wanted to know when we would get it and they were shocked that it is being shipped. So funny... the world through the eyes of seven year olds. They were mostly concerned to know if it would be coming in a box and whether or not they could help open it. You've just got to love their pure innocent excitement over opening a box! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment