Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What A Week

What a week I've had. What a week. I can't talk about most of the stuff that's gone on, but today just topped the cake and I can say some stuff about it.
1. I told a little girl in my room to change her color (on the behavior chart) because she was out of her seat and talking and I'm just up there trying to teach. ;) She says, "you used to be nice when we first got here." I said, "oh yeah? And you used to behave and do as you were told when we first got here. I guess we've both changed." I mean, seriously?
2. I had on a short sweater over a long tank top. So, one of my girls says, "your sweater is small." I say, "yeah. It's supposed to be like that." She gives me this funny look and says, "oh."
3. Same girl- says to me, "I think your pants are on backwards." (Because of the design.) I say, "nope. Sure aren't. Why are you hatin' on my outfit today?" lol She's too funny.

We're getting closer to holiday breaks and my life should get MUCH more interesting! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment