Thursday, June 14, 2012

Updates

Wow! I have not done a very good job at keeping up with this blog. (I do keep up with a blog- but it's the one my dogs have me type for them ;) and I fail miserably at keeping up with this one.)

Since I last posted I received a contract to stay in my current district (YES!) and at my current school (double YES!) and in my current grade (YES!!!). I am THRILLED! I did have to move classrooms due to some other changes at our school but I was totally ok with that.

I have been working this summer to get some ideas for next year. I have found a TON of stuff on Pinterest. I think a lot of it has come from other teacher bloggers. I don't know how y'all do it! Really, I don't.

I will say that I have a lot on my plate and that I have cut myself some slack on not being the best teacher blogger ever. I work on school stuff (obviously), take care of my 2 dogs, clean (sometimes. LOL!), work on home remodeling (this DIY stuff is really my passion), volunteer for an animal rescue group, and am now heading up Relay for Life at my school. I have a lot to do (not that other people don't). I understand that you make time for what is important. Blogging just isn't that important to me, but I am so thankful that it is important for others because I really enjoy reading other blogs and using the information provided by other teachers.

This year I am planning to try to share more of what I do in my room as I go. I'm not making any promises because I never promise something I know I darn well may not be able to keep... but I will try my best!

I hope everyone has a fabulous summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment