Monday, August 5, 2013

Class Assignment Day, Classroom, and Other Thoughts

Today was Class Assignment Day at our school. I volunteered from 8-12. I loved it! I got to see some of my kids from last year. (Holy cow! They've grown ten feet!) I also got to meet a few I will have this year. I loved it! I am so excited for this school year.
I've been working in my room a good bit this summer. The head custodian at my school keeps picking on me that I haven't actually left and had any summer break. He's partially right. I just get bored so easily!
Anyhow, I have been working and I'll share some photos:
    



I'll have to take more pictures! I just realized that I haven't taken any updated ones and I'm nearly completely finished now. Oh well! Anyhow, these are of the progress I made. I'm pretty excited about my room this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment