Monday, March 31, 2014

Synergize to Map the US


This summer I happened by the dollar spot at Target. That's a place my husband hates because I use the excuse, " it was only a dollar" and $50 later he is none too happy with me. You know how it is. Anyhow, I came across a color in map of the United States. No, totally not in my standards. But, it was " only a dollar" and I had to have it. I bought it thinking it would be a fun rainy day recess activity. 
Luck (or whatever you'd like to call it) would have it that I'd have no related arts one day last week. So, out comes the map. I'm telling ya, you have no idea. They were so excited! They got out materials and worked together beautifully. They made a map to beat all maps. I'll post a pic after I laminate it and hang it up. It is awesome! 

Now, if I could just rangle (is that even a word??) up about 5 minutes to laminate that thing, we'd be in business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment